The late Denyse Thomasos, a star of the latest Whitney Biennial, lives again in TorontoOctober 13, 2022
New kids on the block: the younger galleries bringing the avant garde to Frieze LondonOctober 13, 2022
Want More Colossal? Get the Best of Art and Visual Culture Straight to Your Inbox
October 14, 2022
Image © Myriam Dion
We publish dozens of articles on the most exciting and innovative artists, designers, and wildly creative people each week. The easiest way to stay up to date with the latest on Colossal is through our growing collection of newsletters that highlight the best in art and visual culture from every reach of the planet. Check out your options below, and get more creativity straight to your inbox.
- Daily Dose: A weekday rundown of everything new on Colossal, plus glimpses into artists’ processes and new works you won’t find anywhere else.
- Best of the Week: Our most popular and exciting articles from the last week sent every Tuesday.
- Members-only newsletter: Colossal Members get exclusive sneak peeks into upcoming events, news, and of course, plenty of giveaways.
- Chicago Art & Culture Picks: A curated selection of openings, talks, events, and headlines from around the city that we’re excited about each week.
- London Art & Culture Picks: A selection of great exhibitions, events, and noteworthy creative happenings around London and the U.K. each week.
- Opportunities for Artists: A monthly selection of opportunities for artists and designers, including open calls, grants, fellowships, and residencies.
- Colossal Workshops: A monthly bulletin about our workshop series, welcoming you to learn new techniques from our community of leading artists.
Sign up now so you never miss a thing.
First appeared on…